PRIVACY & LEGAL RULES
1. Sites covered by this Privacy Statement; This Privacy Statement applies to all www.aviator.com.tr-owned websites and domains, and our wholly or partially owned subsidiaries (“JetPartner Corporation websites.”).
2. Types of information we collect; This Privacy Statement covers personal information, non-personal data collection and aggregate reporting. Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. JetPartner Corporation. uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with JetPartner Corporation, We take seriously the trust you place in us. JetPartner Corporation will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. On some JetPartner Corporation websites, subscribe to marketing or support materials, register yourself or your JetPartner Corporation products, services, or apply for a job at JetPartner Corporation, The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs and passwords, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data. This information will be used by our financial services providers in determining whether to extend you credit.
3. Children’s privacy; JetPartner Corporation is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. JetPartner Corporation does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and JetPartner Corporation does not target its websites to children under 13.
4. How we use your information; JetPartner Corporation uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with you, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits, to personalize promotional offers and to personalize some JetPartner Corporation. websites. Occasionally we may also use your information to contact you for market research regarding JetPartner Corporation products or services. We will give you the opportunity to choose your privacy preferences regarding such communications. Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide JetPartner Corporation through other sources such as product registration, call centers or public events such as trade shows or seminars. Personal data given to JetPartner Corporation. may be transferred across country borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and simplified customer information management. Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about JetPartner Corporation website usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and site content.
5. Who we share your information with; JetPartner Corporation will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. JetPartner Corporation will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information. JetPartner Corporation shares customer information across JetPartner Corporation-owned business entities and companies working on our behalf, but only as described above in “How we use your information.”JetPartner Corporation contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions described in “How we use your information.” Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of JetPartner Corporation and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for JetPartner Corporation, These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers. JetPartner Corporation will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law. JetPartner Corporation or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or some or all of their respective assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, JetPartner Corporation will make every reasonable effort to notify you in the event we share with the merging or acquiring entity some or all of your personal information to continue serving you.
6. Your choices; JetPartner Corporation gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product- and service-specific information and JetPartner Corporation-wide marketing communications. JetPartner Corporation-wide communications may include new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research. We will make every effort to honor your preferences.
7. Your privacy preferences and opting out; Non-subscription services, JetPartner Corporation will not use your personal information for a different purpose than the one stated when you provided your data. Subscription services; To opt-out of receiving communications you have expressly requested (such as e-mail newsletters, mobile phone SMS services etc.), use any of the following methods: Please utilize the method described in the subscription confirmation message sent to you by the relevant service or if you do not have this message please visit the relevant site you have made the subscription through and follow specific instructions to cancel your subscription properly
8. Your information and third-party companies; Certain JetPartner Corporation services are linked with those from unrelated third-party companies, some which offer you the option to share with both JetPartner Corporation and the third party personal data you provide. We will not share your personal information with those third-party companies unless you make that choice.
9. Access to and accuracy of your information; JetPartner Corporation strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain customer data accuracy. We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. Certain areas of JetPartner Corporation’s websites may limit access to specific individuals through the use of passwords and other personal identifiers.
The most effective way to view and change your personal information is to return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page.
10. Keeping your information secure; JetPartner Corporation is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, JetPartner Corporation has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
11. Changes to this Statement; If there are updates to the terms of JetPartner Corporation’s Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. For material changes to this Statement, JetPartner Corporation. will provide notification to affected customers.